Thank you for your support + V4 update release!
First of all we want to thank everybody who has taken the time to play our game. We didn't know what to expect when we decided to release Atlaga here on itch.io but we've been positively surprised. The number of players who have tried the game, and the feedback we have received has been overwhelming - we'll be sure to keep your encouraging words in mind for our next project.
That being said, today we are releasing the first update to the game! The patch addresses some spelling, game-play and text related issues that we wanted to patch up as fast as possible. If you haven't already, we highly recommend getting the itch.io app as it allows us to seamlessly roll out updates with those who have already downloaded the game.
The Winterpath Team
Version 4 notes:
- Fixed an issue with the garden hoe where an option would show up in a weird way
- Fixed an issue with an option subtracting two times in the subterranean man encounter
- Fixed a typo in a dialogue with Jan
- Fixed an issue where you would not get vitality from 'new clothes' option in wheel-cart woman encounter
- Fixed typo in final tunnel creature
- Changed text in village from "Continue walking" to "Look at the road markings" to make clear the the connection between clues
from villagers and road signs. Made sure that villager 2 would redirect back to village after choosing
- Fixed text positions where items would be so far to the left that their names would truncate
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.